Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
colins

CCM New Skate Fit System

CCM New Skate Fit System  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think you can compare as the newest fit system is all new with the Tacks line for 2022 and will be the same on the FT6 Jetspeeds that will be released later this year. 

For me, I recently purchased multiple pairs of each in various widths and sizes for both the 100k's and AS-V Pros.  Settled on the 100K pro's in regular ( my foot is on the wide side of a standard D width, almost putting me into a wide depending on brand of shoes and skates ), however, had I chosen the AS-V Pros, i'd have been a tapered fit without a doubt.  Crazy how the fits are all over the map.....

D in 2015 Vapors and I'm in regular ASVs now. Tapered ASVs felt pretty close, too, but were a little narrow in the forefoot. Tossed in some superfeet, baked twice and wrapped with shrink wrap, and they fit great. I do think CCM redesigned the Tacks fit with the ASV line.

I'm a 7, Fit 2 in Vapors, was a 7EE in Vapors before the new fit system. Been considering a pair of AS3 Pro's, you think an EE in a 7 would be the ticket for me? 7.5 R in the 580 felt too narrow overall, but decent lengthwise. Perhaps the narrowness was causing my foot to lengthen a bit?