Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
northof60

CCM LK Pro Stock sticks

Can these be purchased anywhere anymore? I used to be able to find them all the time on Sideline Swap but the line on them seems to have dried up. Specifically looking for LK RH 75 flex P90. I really don't care about the graphic but am on my last one and can't seem to find more! 😞

I am not sure if they are still making them, but I also started a thread about these a few months ago. Somebody who seemed to know a lot about them chimed in and said they are now wrapped as Jetspeeds.......and I have seen them on SLS as jetspeesd team sticks.  Take a another search and use jetseepd team or something like that as your search criteria.

2 hours ago, northof60 said:

Ive seen the new Jetspeed sticks but they are all marked HK (high kick). The new Ribcores are labelled LK, but have a weird shaft shape that I really dont like. 

As far as I know "HK" is actually Hybrid Kick, not High Kick.  I have a retail Jetspeed FT3 Team stick marked "HK" and it most definitely is not a high kick.  To me, It flexes the same as the retail FT3 that I tried out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, northof60 said:

Ive seen the new Jetspeed sticks but they are all marked HK (high kick). The new Ribcores are labelled LK, but have a weird shaft shape that I really dont like. 

When the LK is in small font it is a retail stick. When it is large, it's a pro stock team stick. It'll only show up small as a PS is there is a player's name and is a part of the specs below

20 hours ago, boo10 said:

As far as I know "HK" is actually Hybrid Kick, not High Kick.  I have a retail Jetspeed FT3 Team stick marked "HK" and it most definitely is not a high kick.  To me, It flexes the same as the retail FT3 that I tried out.

I always thought it meant hk too lol which actually prevented me from considering buying them. Good to know.