Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Wrxnch-

Not available

1 minute ago, BenBreeg said:

Crazy, it's almost like I saw this verbatim on Reddit...

Don’t you support and talk about your favourite NHL team ? And you probably talk positively about them. We can do the exact same with equipment. No problem in supporting fantastic equipment as there is supporting a fantastic team. Maybe if you tried them out you might support them as much as I do 😉 they deserve it

8 hours ago, Wrxnch- said:

Don’t you support and talk about your favourite NHL team ? And you probably talk positively about them. We can do the exact same with equipment. No problem in supporting fantastic equipment as there is supporting a fantastic team. Maybe if you tried them out you might support them as much as I do 😉 they deserve it

happy0065.gifhappy0065.gifhappy0065.gif

Edited by 218hockey

8 hours ago, Wrxnch- said:

There's a difference between supporting as a fan and supporting as an employee 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sniper9 said:

There's a difference between supporting as a fan and supporting as an employee 

Damn I don’t work for them they are literally in Hungary, I am in the uk 😂. I am merely a big fan of their equipment and as a still quite new style of runner, I obviously would like to share their technology. Even if a company employee did come here and start sharing their products I still wouldn’t see an issue. We are all players and sharing equipment and products with each other is the whole idea in my opinion. You should appreciate it. 

3 hours ago, Wrxnch- said:

Damn I don’t work for them they are literally in Hungary, I am in the uk 😂. I am merely a big fan of their equipment and as a still quite new style of runner, I obviously would like to share their technology. Even if a company employee did come here and start sharing their products I still wouldn’t see an issue. We are all players and sharing equipment and products with each other is the whole idea in my opinion. You should appreciate it. 

You literally posted a personal discount code in another thread which tells us you get a cut back/referral commission, so yea just because you're not on the payroll doesn't mean you don't work for them.  This "review" reads like a script especially from a new member who has never shared opinions on any other items, just raises a lot of red flags.  Personally, after seeing posts like this I'm way less likely to try this product, but that's just me.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, xstartxtodayx said:

You literally posted a personal discount code in another thread which tells us you get a cut back/referral commission, so yea just because you're not on the payroll doesn't mean you don't work for them.  This "review" reads like a script especially from a new member who has never shared opinions on any other items, just raises a lot of red flags.  Personally, after seeing posts like this I'm way less likely to try this product, but that's just me.

No where has it been mentioned about commission….

and it’s your loss not trying it. Doesn’t affect me. 
I am no longer sharing things with anyone 

Edited by Wrxnch-
  • Facepalm 1