Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
marka

Bauer Re-Akt helmet lineage

Howdy,

Does anyone know Bauer's Re-Akt helmet lineage / changes?

For playing, I currently wear a Bauer re-akt 200, Size M, opened all the way up.  That fits basically perfectly.

My ref helmet is pretty out of date at this point (CCM Resistance 300).  I'm thinking about replacing it.

Bauer has lots of different # Re-Akt helmets at this point and I don't know which is the replacement for the 200, if the head shape they use changed, etc. etc. etc.  Anyone know how all the different Re-Akt versions are setup?

Thanks!

Mark

3 hours ago, marka said:

Howdy,

Does anyone know Bauer's Re-Akt helmet lineage / changes?

For playing, I currently wear a Bauer re-akt 200, Size M, opened all the way up.  That fits basically perfectly.

My ref helmet is pretty out of date at this point (CCM Resistance 300).  I'm thinking about replacing it.

Bauer has lots of different # Re-Akt helmets at this point and I don't know which is the replacement for the 200, if the head shape they use changed, etc. etc. etc.  Anyone know how all the different Re-Akt versions are setup?

Thanks!

Mark

Re-Akt 75, Re-Akt 85, Re-Akt 150, and 2023 Hyperlite2 are the current and soon to be released helmet options. 

None of them are close to the Re-Akt 200 in design as that helmet was stuffed full of foams.

If you like the Re-Akt 200, you should be able to find one on SidelineSwap. 

On 1/19/2023 at 12:10 PM, VegasHockey said:

Re-Akt 75, Re-Akt 85, Re-Akt 150, and 2023 Hyperlite2 are the current and soon to be released helmet options. 

None of them are close to the Re-Akt 200 in design as that helmet was stuffed full of foams.

If you like the Re-Akt 200, you should be able to find one on SidelineSwap. 

Re-akt 65* not 75. 75 has been dead for 2 years now this summer.

If you can find an R200 and are okay with it being out of certification then go for it

If not I'd check out the HL2 when that drops. Was very comfortable at Bauer World. I'll be getting a custom one for myself.

17 hours ago, raganblink said:

Re-akt 65* not 75. 75 has been dead for 2 years now this summer.

If you can find an R200 and are okay with it being out of certification then go for it

If not I'd check out the HL2 when that drops. Was very comfortable at Bauer World. I'll be getting a custom one for myself.

The 75 is still made for Team sales. Not retail. 2023 is EOL for it. 

On 1/27/2023 at 4:22 AM, VegasHockey said:

The 75 is still made for Team sales. Not retail. 2023 is EOL for it. 

And this guy isn't going to his LHS to buy 12 R75s...not like Bauer would take that order anyways.

The helmet hasn't been produced since 2021. 

50 minutes ago, raganblink said:

And this guy isn't going to his LHS to buy 12 R75s...not like Bauer would take that order anyways.

The helmet hasn't been produced since 2021. 

There's a handful on sidelineswap right now, you can prob still find pro stock versions if they're still making them for teams, same way V08's were "available" via pro stock even though they weren't sold retail for years (then somehow ended up at Dicks last year in a helmet/cage combo which I still can't figure out lol, must've been old dead stock since the cages were ones I don't think they've made in a long time).  Just saying, if you really like that helmet you can find it with a little work.

Edited by xstartxtodayx

Oh for sure, I'm sure there are stores that still have them as well. Just talking about how from a production stand point, it will be 2 years this summer from the last batch of those things coming into Indy warehouse.