Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
pgeorgan

New Supreme 1S Skates (not a sale)

4 hours ago, Gswift said:

Nothing that is said here will make him understand...he came here for justification of his lower offer & is mad that the seller wants about $460 for them...

It's been a trend as of late with his posts. 

11 hours ago, raganblink said:

Like it is a steal to pick them up below $500. If I had them, in my shop I'd have them at half off right now...

Half of $500? Right on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, raganblink said:

Like it is a steal to pick them up below $500. If I had them, in my shop I'd have them at half off right now...

Half of $500? Right on.

ATMO, the 1S was the last great Bauer skate. I loved mine. They had everything you need, and nothing you didn't. Light with the right flex and stiffness. The skates that followed just added unnecessary bells and whistles that did nothing to improve performance. That being said, the market is a sucker for marketing, so the masses want the "latest and greatest". I think between $400-$450 shipped is a fair price.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

I was always a Vapor guy, but I sort of stumbled upon a pair of 1s skates in a C width for $700 just before the 2s Pro came out back in 2018. The MSRP was $950 but they were marked down because they were the outgoing model. I like them quite a bit. Only issue was that I sized down from a 7 to a 6.5 with these (based on the Bauer scanner) and I didn't realize that would give me a smaller holder and shorter steel, which I don't like so much.

At this point I'll probably keep these skates until the successor to the Mach is released next year (hopefully with the Powerfly holder that is on the new Hyperlite 2s).

I think $450 would be a fair price for a brand new set of old stock 1s skates. 

Edited by AnimalFear
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, RodneyPierce said:

Worst sense of humor ever.  It was a joke.  I couldn't care less who the seller is!

A couple of individuals on here with no sense of humor, that's for sure. 

Careful, they'll report you to the mods like a bunch of babies. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 1/27/2023 at 7:48 AM, pgeorgan said:

A couple of individuals on here with no sense of humor, that's for sure. 

Careful, they'll report you to the mods like a bunch of babies. 

Totally unnecessary.

• Confused 1

Not quite sure I understand the point of this thread.....you ask for people's opinions on the price of old stock equipment, but when people post their answers, you disagree. If you have a set price in mind, that's what they are worth to you. If you find them for that price, great if not, it's worth as much as the seller is willing to part with them for. I sometimes price things a little higher hoping to get that amount but anything less & I'd rather keep it for myself. I do this in the hockey equip world as well as the sneaker world...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gswift said:

Not quite sure I understand the point of this thread.....you ask for people's opinions on the price of old stock equipment, but when people post their answers, you disagree. If you have a set price in mind, that's what they are worth to you. If you find them for that price, great if not, it's worth as much as the seller is willing to part with them for. I sometimes price things a little higher hoping to get that amount but anything less & I'd rather keep it for myself. I do this in the hockey equip world as well as the sneaker world...

At the bottom left, there are some numbers, you can click them to navigate to pages. Navigate to page 1, first post. 

7 minutes ago, pgeorgan said:

At the bottom left, there are some numbers, you can click them to navigate to pages. Navigate to page 1, first post. 

On 1/25/2023 at 9:32 AM, pgeorgan said:

What do you think a new pair of these is worth in the year 2023? 

Serious question. 

Are you just being a clown or do you have reading comprehension issues?

8 minutes ago, Gswift said:

I'm going to respectfully ask you to go sh*tpost somewhere else. 

Just now, pgeorgan said:

I'm going to respectfully ask you to go sh*tpost somewhere else. 

Lol, I'm legit asking, why do you ask for people's opinions on pricing & when they give their opinion, U disagree & argue your point...legit, why ask?

Just now, Gswift said:

Lol, I'm legit asking, why do you ask for people's opinions on pricing & when they give their opinion, U disagree & argue your point...legit, why ask?

Please. 

On 1/25/2023 at 9:32 AM, pgeorgan said:

What do you think a new pair of these is worth in the year 2023? 

Serious question. 

On 1/25/2023 at 10:06 AM, noupf said:

So they were $650 new five years ago......... Id say $300-375 depending on how bad somebody wants them.

On 1/25/2023 at 10:13 AM, pgeorgan said:

Were they $650 when they came out? I thought closer to $900. 

I'd say $300 tops. If you ditched the old LS steel, and just sold the boot, maybe $275. 

"wHaT aRe ThEy WoRtH?"

"I'd say $300-375 depending on how bad somebody wants them"

"i'D sAy $300 ToPs"

"$500 is fair price IMO..."

"yIkEs, ThAtS bEiNg GeNeRoUs"

Again, why even ask the question if you have a specific answer in YOUR mind about the value??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gswift said:

"wHaT aRe ThEy WoRtH?"

"I'd say $300-375 depending on how bad somebody wants them"

"i'D sAy $300 ToPs"

"$500 is fair price IMO..."

"yIkEs, ThAtS bEiNg GeNeRoUs"

Again, why even ask the question if you have a specific answer in YOUR mind about the value??

Hey congrats on your 50th post ever at MSH. 

A memorable one to be sure. 

Just now, pgeorgan said:

Hey congrats on your 50th post ever at MSH. 

A memorable one to be sure. 

Aaah, you're one of those post counters....

"yOu OnLy HaVe xx nUmBer Of PoSts...", what are you 12yrs old?

and you're still showing you inability to answer a simple question....why create a post to ask a question, only to disagree with the responses you get?

• Like 1

Just now, Gswift said:

Aaah, you're one of those post counters....

"yOu OnLy HaVe xx nUmBer Of PoSts...", what are you 12yrs old?

and you're still showing you inability to answer a simple question....why create a post to ask a question, only to disagree with the responses you get?

This is just getting awkward. 

48 minutes ago, Gswift said:

Definitely 🤡

• Like 1