Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Chadd

Long strange trip

First of all, Congrats to JR on hitting the million post milestone. It's a testament to his perseverance and dedication to this community. 

For anyone that remembers me, sorry for dropping off the face of the planet a few years back and thank you to those that have reached out at various times over the years. After Michelle's suicide, I withdrew from almost everything I previously enjoyed in life. A big part of my disappearance was the realization that I neglected the people I cared about because I was so obsessed with the success of the site and other personal pursuits along with a healing process that required me to step away from here. I miss the friendship, the chats and the getting a chance to see so many of you around the country and world.  Skipping all the boring bits... I recently relocated to Key West and finally living a healthy(ish) life again. 

I wish each of you all the health, wealth and happiness that you seek. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Nice to have you back Chadd. Sorry to hear it's been such a rough go of it, and glad to hear you're in a good place now.                                  

• Like 1