Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Westside

Anyone have chassis mounted by Binnie’s?

Looking to have a new pair of chassis mounted and Binnie’s has what I’m looking for in stock. Figured it might be easier to ship him my skates directly. Just curious if anyone here has used his services and what your thoughts are. 

Thanks! 
M

Howdy,

He's local-ish to me and I've used him for profiling.  Seemed fine.  Lots of guys around here swear by him and I haven't heard of anyone that's had a problem.  If you're local he does a drop box type thing.  My assumption is that this is a side business for him, but it may be that he's just a one man band enough that he doesn't want to deal with much face to face stuff.

I'd recommend him based on my experience.  YMMV.

Mark

I went to him for years and years when he worked at Ko’s Sports in Pittsburgh, for both skate sharpening and he mounted a roller chasis on a pair of ice skates for me. He did a great job. 

Living in Boston now, we’ve still mailed steel to him for sharpening once he started his own business, because he does a great job and is reliable and quick. 

A+++ highly recommended. He knows his shit and is super willing to talk through things if you have specific questions or needs.