Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
marka

XL Helmets?

Howdy,

A buddy is having a hell of a time finding an XL sized helmet for his huge melon.

Anyone know where he should look?

Mark

18 hours ago, marka said:

Howdy,

A buddy is having a hell of a time finding an XL sized helmet for his huge melon.

Anyone know where he should look?

Mark

The CCM 910 and 720 (new for 2023) fit a max size of 63cm. What is the circumference of his head? 

Howdy,

6 hours ago, VegasHockey said:

The CCM 910 and 720 (new for 2023) fit a max size of 63cm. What is the circumference of his head? 

He's supposed to get that for me, but said he's a size 8+1/8 hat size.  Apparently that's 64 - 65 cm.

Mark

Edited by marka

Just be aware, the 910 and Vector 08 are both oval shaped, so if he has a round head shape they won't work for him (the 710 is round).  CCM is generally a little larger compared to Bauer, I'm a small in CCM and a medium in Bauer models, but I couldn't wear the 710 when I tried it since the round shape didn't work for my oval shaped head lol

19 hours ago, 218hockey said:

I heard the Hyperlite's run big.

They also are horrible helmets. That's why Bauer did a single year release and then made the new Hyp2rlite helmet, lol.

19 minutes ago, marka said:

Howdy,

So nobody actually makes an XL sized helmet for size 8+ heads?  That just seems crazy.

Mark

Most brand increase the size of S, M and L, so they eliminated the need for an XL. 

On 5/10/2023 at 12:49 AM, marka said:

Howdy,

So nobody actually makes an XL sized helmet for size 8+ heads?  That just seems crazy.

Mark

Bauer 4500 is listed on their site as coming in XL.  Currently listed as unavailable but when you filter by size, it is the only one that shows.