Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
ProfessorBarDownski

Shooting off the toe ?

Hey boys,

I’m a 75 flex p28 user, and I’ve been trying to shoot off the toe but none of my current sticks seem to be working for that type of shot. Is it an issue with my technique or do I have the wrong sticks for that? I remember when I had an Easton htx I could snipe from the toe from anywhere and they would be accurate lasers. 

19 minutes ago, ProfessorBarDownski said:

Hey boys,

I’m a 75 flex p28 user, and I’ve been trying to shoot off the toe but none of my current sticks seem to be working for that type of shot. Is it an issue with my technique or do I have the wrong sticks for that? I remember when I had an Easton htx I could snipe from the toe from anywhere and they would be accurate lasers. 

Technique.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ProfessorBarDownski said:

Hey boys,

If you haven't, watch Mike from @modern_hockey. Rebuild your shot if you have to, he is a guru for the toe shot and his blue line list of NHL players he has worked with shows he knows what he is talking about -  https://www.instagram.com/modern_hockey/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1