Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sven

How did you tie up your skates

Here's a picture comparing a backlaced and a non-backlaced skate, side by side. Graf makes the best laces IMHO, I just don't like it how my LHS doesn't carry white waxed laces, only yellow, and no longer than 84"  :angry:

tokes1320-skates.jpg

well i cant see any difference... :ph34r:

How do you back lace ?

i dont know it :(

how about making a small video? :D

Look at the very top eyelet and you'll see how the laces at the top went from the outside-in as opposed to the inside-out. It's hard to see by looking at the laces on the rest of the skate, but just look at the top eyelet and you'll easily see it.

Here's a picture comparing a backlaced and a non-backlaced skate, side by side. Graf makes the best laces IMHO, I just don't like it how my LHS doesn't carry white waxed laces, only yellow, and no longer than 84"  :angry:

tokes1320-skates.jpg

well i cant see any difference... :ph34r:

How do you back lace ?

i dont know it :(

how about making a small video? :D

Go take an old shoe, and try this.

Instead of coming up underneath right along the tongue and pushing the lace through the eyelet towards the outside of the shoe/skate, do it oppositely. Take the lace towards the outside of the boot, and feed it through the eyelet so it is pushing towards the tongue of the shoe/skate.

How many here use waxed laces? I can't stand them, they hurt my fingers too mch  :P

I also hate waxed laces!!! when i try to tighten them it hurts my fingers too!!!

lol they give me like things that are like a floor burn on my fingers