Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
stix04

Removing Grip

I know people like to put grip on their stick, but, in my case, grips and leather palms dont match. So, is there any way to remove the stick'um grip on the my XX. The grip on the corners in pretty much gone due to regular wear, but the grip in the concave areas of the stick is still pretty well in tact. Any remedies to remove this grip? Thanks in advance for the help.

I need to get grip of my stick within an hour. I have a 2004 Synergy Int. Grip, and I hate the grip on it. I tried gas, paint thinner to take it off with no success. Can you guys give me a quick fix, fast?!

I hear the renfrew shaft saver stuff pulls off paint, it might work on the grip too. Otherwise try a utility knife.

I need to get grip of my stick within an hour. I have a 2004 Synergy Int. Grip, and I hate the grip on it. I tried gas, paint thinner to take it off with no success. Can you guys give me a quick fix, fast?!

Or you could just use it for about 3 games, Im sure it will flake off by then..........