Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
jakematt

2005 Easton Sticks now available

I had teammates order from there and they were pleased with the service. Sure they don't have a flashy website like other places, but this is the place that gets Easton's new line available before anyone else.

definitely not a site that i'd order from....doesn't look trustworthy/professional.

you guys ever order much from this place?

When we sold out their synths a few years ago, it took four days before they mailed it and were pretty nasty on the phone. But they did ship it, and I did get it.

definitely not a site that i'd order from....doesn't look trustworthy/professional.

you guys ever order much from this place?

i just ordered 2 SLs and they were one of the best compaines i have ever ordered from. the guy i talked to on the phone was very nice and very helpful. A+ company from my experiance, even better than some of the bigger internet dealers around. they even gave me a UPS tracking number over the phone.

ended up they didnt have either. the guy said he thought that Forsberg might only be in europe. i ended up with Iginlas. i cant really tell a Modano and an Iginla apart anyway..

Edited by Sniper407

said they sold over 40 just today.... word must get arround fast. he told me they didnt get any modanos in the SL... wonder why? thats the one i really want but i think ill get an ST and stealth grip. could any one else have gotten any yet??

We bought whatever Easton had at the show. If they didn't have a certain pattern there, we didn't get it. Yes, around 40 were sold today.

Glad to hear everyone's happy. Modano hasn't been changed to Forsberg YET.

Chadd, sorry about your problems with BTM, though i've never heard of that before.

Lets say i bought a SL, about how much would the shipping and handling and border fees be approximetly ? I live in canada . So are easton products aloud to be sold cross-country ? are gaborik curves avalible In the SL ?

thanks

Edited by Forsberg for life

Yes, Gaborik is available in SLs. And I'm not even sure if we can ship across the country. Call the shop and ask.

You shipped to me cross country... so it doesnt look like theres a problem there ;) that is if your talking US to US and not US to CA...

Edited by Sniper407

thought so.. i read the post over again after i posted it and i was like.. wow i sound like an idiot :ph34r: i tried to help my cause with a few edits.. but that just didnt work either :huh:

ended up they didnt have either. the guy said he thought that Forsberg might only be in europe. i ended up with Iginlas. i cant really tell a Modano and an Iginla apart anyway..

I just called. They have Modano SL lefty in 110 and 85 flex, no 100 though.

i was wondering why i cant reach the #. i call the # on the website but it says it cannot be reached from my area which is vancouver, bc in Canada. can someone explain b/c i wanna order the SL's before they're sold out.

almost all companies in the states aren't allowed to ship easton, bauer products cross country... i live in vancouver as well, the only way you can do it is order to an adress in the states and then go pick it up

almost all companies in the states aren't allowed to ship easton, bauer products cross country... i live in vancouver as well, the only way you can do it is order to an adress in the states and then go pick it up

The reason they do this is because they charge much higher prices to people who live in Canada. If I could order a Stealth from a site in the USA for 190 USD (=240 bucks cad) why would I pay 350 bucks Canadian, or 280 USD for it here?

no the thing is i cant even call their phone line to ask about stuff on BTM or order sticks. for some reason i can't call them b/c it says i cannot reach their phone number from my area. which i dun understand.

Shit. I just got a Mission L-2 but I am thinking of returning it and ordering a Synergy SL from BTM instead. The only problem is that I need it by Friday night. They are in AZ, I am in CA. I wonder how fast they can get it to me if I order it tomorrow morning and how much extra it will cost me to have it in my hands by Friday afternoon.

Hmmm.... <_<