Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
predshockey17

I FOUND IT!

Are the Zero G's discontinued or just very very hard to find? As I understand it, they've been out for a while.............they were around at least when the v12 skates were introduced n'est pas?

A bit off topic but Montreal has a new wood stick with a foam core in the shaft that is quite light.

sounds promising chadd, maybe a zero-g clone? if you get a chance to try it, post a review, i want to see what the hype of hollow woodies is all about

I live in Windsor, Ontario and they have a bunch of the Zero-G's at a pro shop at Tecumseh Arena. It's just outside Windsor for anyone who is interested in the stick. They had lefties and righties, I know they had Lemieux patterns in both. There were quite a few left. I cant remember price. I'll be goiong there to ref tomorrow so I'll get a price for anyone who would make the drive to the Windsor area.

A bit off topic but Montreal has a new wood stick with a foam core in the shaft that is quite light.

I have brought this up several times in the past but it sounds like the Koho K Core technology is coming back. I still have about 6 of these and they are so bloody light its sick. As you describe it has a foam core and a great blade that just wont give in.

7 years ago it was 80 bucks for a wood stick which is why it never did anything.

I have brought this up several times in the past but it sounds like the Koho K Core technology is coming back. I still have about 6 of these and they are so bloody light its sick. As you describe it has a foam core and a great blade that just wont give in.

7 years ago it was 80 bucks for a wood stick which is why it never did anything.

I think these will be around $50

Amen to that Preds. Im guessing you live in MI. Around where?

I live over in Grand Haven. But I get all my gear in Muskegon Or Grand Rapids.The lhs around me carry maybe like 3 nike things. And usually it is a pair of skates,shin pads and some helmet. No one had the Apollo. So I get most of my stuff off the internet. You would think that Michigan being a big hockey skate, that everyone would want to sell stuff here.

Ok, I checked the pro shop and they have about 9 or 10 Lefties and about 10 Righties of the Zero-G's. Lecalvalier, Lemieux, and Brindamour curves availible. $35.99 CDN. Sorry no phone number. That's Tecumseh Arena's pro shop in Tecumseh Ontario, just outside Windsor.