Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Kovalev and Schastlivy skates

I tried search and found nothing on that.

I am looking for skates like Kovalev and Schastlivy. I don't know if someone have seen them somewhere but I've seen at least 10 players in the Quebec Junior League playing with them.

I don't if it's possible to get a hand on them.

Thats a tought one but I know the guys from the qmjhl will put a order on the new tacks with the white like that...

My favorites where the ones Ryan Smyth wears...

Unless you be a pro, I don't see that happening unless you got mad contacts...

I see some at times on EBAY

You cant even get those through a custom CCM order, are you sure guys in the Q wear them, I couldnt even see them getting them. Im pretty sure only Nhlers have access to those.

You know if you find a pair you've gotta wear the tongue the same as Kovy, it just completes the look :)

Edited by MNdgame

You cant even get those through a custom CCM order,  are you sure guys in the Q wear them, I couldnt even see them getting them. Im pretty sure only Nhlers have access to those.

Yeah, I'm sure some guys in the Quebec junior league wear them...I've seen a couple with them so far.

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

I believe Kovy owns a pair of GW Grafs and has been looking for these CCMs for a while now. He's pretty good with differentiating non Kovalev equipment.

I believe Kovy owns a pair of GW Grafs and has been looking for these CCMs for a while now. He's pretty good with differentiating non Kovalev equipment.

I've been that told that his skates CCM 1152 ultra white and the guy was not sure.

I know a guy who has a pair of the skates in question, with Tuuks on them. I sharpened them a few weeks ago.

AND please don't tell me that they were the PIAS SMUs. These were prostock 652 style boot with the newer style heel wedge. Just like Kovalev's. He got it from an NHL player he knows.

I know a guy who has a pair of the skates in question, with Tuuks on them.  I sharpened them a few weeks ago.

AND please don't tell me that they were the PIAS SMUs.  These were prostock 652 style boot with the newer style heel wedge.  Just like Kovalev's.  He got it from an NHL player he knows.

Damn JR, if you said it then, they are 652. I don't know why CCM doesn't want to let those skates available to the public.

EDITED : I give a 50$ bonus if someone can find me a pair somewhere, size : 8.5 Graf - perfect condition, I don't know what size it is for CCM though.

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

They did...4 years ago. The skate is "retired" from retail.

Your best bet is developing a relationship with a pro rep or an equipment manager to get it pushed through. You might have an opportunity to ask someone from CCM soon...

They did...4 years ago. The skate is "retired" from retail.

Your best bet is developing a relationship with a pro rep or an equipment manager to get it pushed through. You might have an opportunity to ask someone from CCM soon...

Yeah, it sounds like a good bet.

I've seen alot of players in the Q latelly wearing Great White's, Charette for Rimouski, a guy from Moncton and the list goes on.

I've seen alot of players in the Q latelly wearing Great White's, Charette for Rimouski, a guy from Moncton and the list goes on.

At least 3 Jr. A players per team in Alberta wear Great White's.