Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moteef17

Bauer Skates - Previous Year Model #'s

I have a 10 yr old squirt, so I'm always on the prowl for gear, keeping a decent supply of 2nd-hand pads, etc, so that we have our own little equipt closet when needed. In addition, as he outgrows gear, we have the smaller sizes ready for my 5yr old who will start getting on the ice more and more.

That being said, I picked up a pair of Bauer Supreme ONE60's, junior size 5D, for about $20, and I was pretty sure I did well on the purchase. He's in Vapor's now, but his foot could really go either way and at 10 yrs old I'm not too concerned about declaring him a 'Vapor' or 'Supreme' skater. Time will tell.

The skates are brand new, but ended up on a shelf in a 2nd hand store and I grabbed them. I'm trying to look back a few years to see roughly where this skate fell on the within it's respective series and didn't know if anyone could point me towards a good online resource. I know equipt guys are able to keep track of the new model designations, the numbering, etc., but I still get a bit lost....

thanks.

The One60's were replaced by the Supreme One.6, which were replaced by the current Supreme 160

Great skates for kids given the fit is right