Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yrhmblnr8r

9k girdle, Projekt girdle, 9k shin, Jofa shoulder, Sande/Easton gloves, Shells

Prices are in USD and do not include shipping. I'll ship wherever (from Colorado) but tracking outside of NA may not be available from USPS. PM me for a shipping quote or if you want more pics or information.

9k Girdle - Size L - Good condition - $99

It's used for sure. Selling for a teammate who bought it online and after a few games the thigh pads wore through on the seams. I stitched in some extra fabric (team EQM) so the pads aren't going anywhere now. He played a few more games but found a deal on Tacklas and went back to pants.

Reebok 9k Shin pads - 17" - Very Good condition - $49
Other members have shortened shin pads to go over knee braces or to get something wider than usual. I bought these with that in mind but they've sat in my garage since. The liners are very clean with little wear. No cracks in the shells, just the usual scuffs on the blue paint job.
Warrior Projekt girdle - XL - Excellent condition - $59
The OEM belt that everyone says is too small on this model has been replaced with a CCM belt as seen in pics so it will fit a normal player. The original owner said he used them about five times and I believe him based on the condition. I used them twice but prefer my 9k.
Jofa 8700 Pro Stock Shoulder pads - size 6 - Good condition - $29
I got them in trade with a member here a while ago and used them for a 1/2 season of beer league. IIRC he got them from the Penguins. The velcro is 100% solid. The straps are stretched but I prefer to wear them loose so this worked fine for me.
Pro Stock Sherwood shells - 52 - Excellent condition - $19
I've got two of these. $30 if you want them both. CHL Rocky Mountain Rage. I've worn one over my 9k girdle but it should fit over pants. I can send measurements if that's your preference. Straight black with nothing but a Sherwood logo on the front and a CHL logo on the back. Very little use on either, just a couple marks or minor board burns.
Cooperall shell - Great condition - $20
Bought from a member here. It fits over the Projekt girdle but it's tight on me so I haven't used it. I'd like to get back what I paid.
Sande MaxPro - 14" - Excellent Condition - $39
The gloves are SMU's for the Okanagan Hockey Academy so the cuff rolls say OHA. Originally black with yellow fingers and some purple on the pointer and thumb. I blacked out the purple to match my team colours but it's still visible as an outline on the logo. I used them for a few games (you can see tape rub on the right glove) but never broke them in.
Easton 4-rolls - 14" - Good condition - $99
The left pinky has had material added to it. He must've used them when his hand was injured. Overall, a tighter-fitting glove with long fingers. Some pilling on the palms, no holes, some hockey smell. I stuffed dryer sheets in after each game to keep it at bay. Plastic inserts throughout. I bought these from the Canucks store and used them a couple times a week for about six months.