Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jordan6969

Need New Blades..........

I grew out of my old roller blades this year and I now am looking for a comfortable, affortable blade. I play in a recreational league that has a competitive league but I'm not sure if I am going to try out this year (after embarassing myself last year). Anyway my foot is pretty narrow with medium sized arches.................not really sure how else to describe my foot.

whats "Affordable". What do you have now, what are your likes/dislikes? What surface do you expect to play on? Have you searched around? Did you read through the "what skates do you have thread" and PMed the guys about the skates you are interested in?

My "affordable" would probably be something in between top of the line and basic like the ultralite hockey stick. Right now I have bauer vapor somethings......I think that they are the lowest model. They were comfortable as hell but the protection was just awful, so I guess a bit of stiffness in the boot would be nice. Oh yeah and I play on concrete surfaces like drained arenas.