Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adam91

New Blades

What are the best type of blades that are around or under 140$ canadian. Im on blades about 4 times a week so I need a durable skate

Go to your LHS and try to buy something in your price range that fits your foot. Look for some closeout models. If you don't like those, try Ebay.

If your looking for inline skates for approximately $140 CDN, I think you're going to be looking at older models or the lower end of this year's newer models. Check out Sport Chek or a big sports department store. If not, take a look at online hockey stores for closeout sales. As for your local hockey store, I understand where your coming from, since LHS's generally carry the newer stuff and the prices are generally alot more expensive in comparison to big sports department stores.

<http://www.sportchek.ca/specific_product_category.jhtml;jsessionid=0JCQ0FR11JL0NLAQAQCCIIQ?id=cat1570010>