Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevoc

Mission warranty question

I just noticed that the outsole is separating from the toe cap of my d2c's. I have time on my warranty and wanted to know if I am still covered to get the fixed. The catch? I had the chassis replaced. Will mission still honor my warranty claim?

oh that could be a problem and i'm sure with any other company out there you'd be screwed 100% but if any company can pull a rabbit out of their hat with their customer service it's mission. it's a shot

I sent their customer support an email and told them my situation (I also cannot locate my receipt, but think I can get one from the reseller) The reply was that since the boot was modified, the warranty was void. (which I understand)

They did ask me to send some pictures of the boot though. I have to get batteries for my digital tonight and send them. Could there be light at the end of the tunnel? ;)