Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HDragons73

Easton Baseball

Is the Stealth going to be made in a -5? Most bats are either -8.5 or -3 it's tough finding quality bats in a -5.

IMO the 777 has better feel than a 888. The 888's feel harder and dead compared to the 777. Our team just got a -5, 777 and everybodys loving it nobody has been using the 888.

I have a TPX Response "Power Hitter" -5 for my AAU team, it's really nice, got a grandslam in my 2nd game :D . I wish Easton would make a top of the line or close to -5.

Not a big enough demand for -5s at this time or in the United States. -5 I believe is played more in Asia.

Caine - the Slow-Pitch Stealths will flex 2.5x as much as a normal alloy bat. I am sure you'd be safe to order one. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Ryan, I see another new ConneXion, blue and black. There isn't much difference between that and the blue/silver, is there? And what's the Stealth senior league compared to those?