Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

estovlo2

Inno tapered shafts

I have a standard Inno 1100 right now, and it's twisting a bit when I shoot. Would getting a tapered 1100 help with that? Has anyone tried both a standard and tapered? How do they compare?

I have used all kinds of standard Innos but only a Novius tapered. I noticed more twisting with my standard Novius then my tapered but the standard was quite a bit older. Also, there was still some torqueing with the tapered but it is a better stick IMO.

Minimal in my tapered shaft but I'm not a big shooter or anything so YMMV. It's still noticable compared to the non-torquing XN10 but I didn't feel it was hampering me in any way. Honestly, I would probably be using that stick if I could find a tapered blade in a pattern I could use.

The Inno maybe a little more but I like the crispness of the XN10 and the feel when stickhandling. Most of all I like the pattern and lie of the blade.