Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarey

Bauer Vapors Or........

Are Vapors really worth it, If you think so post why.

If You dont think so, post why and what you think is better.

I have been wearing the Vapors for about a year and would say that they are the best pad I've ever worn. I have had no issues with mine and have heard that the Vapor 2 pads are even more improved. Rebound control/ management is awesome with these pads and I had barely any break in time on mine. The new ones are lighter and more solid and squared up on the inside edge for even better slideing. The new Vapor 2 catcher is pretty sweet. totally differerent break than the originall.

I total agree with the high life. Best pads I've ever worn!

The vapors are awesome. The biggest thing was not break in, but just getting use to them seeing that they are 2 1/2 inches taller than my old pads.

i dont like them that much just cause i found them too heavy. i went with the v2's because i liked how light they are and how i can interchange the straps

Vaugh Velocities!

Vey nice looking, my goalie uses them and he uses them well so I am assuming they are good. :blink:

I would check for more information on then before listening to me though.. lol

I tried on the Vapors but found them heavy as well. But that probably won't mean much coming from a 120 lbs female? lol.

Did not like the vapors, the were very heavy for a pad that was supposed to be very light. Not the best butterfly or should i say pro-fly pad, I would actually rank the Bauer Supreme SE's above the Bauer Vapors.