Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevoc

Hyper Formula G's - looking for opinions

I've heard lots of good things about them, and was wondering if anyone here uses the Hyper Formula G's ERA. If so, please share your experiences.

(how well they grip - specifically the 74A, how long the grip lasts, how long the wheel lasts, problems with chunking, etc)

Formula G's

Thanks

they were the best indoor wheels back in the day when it was mostly wood floors but that was a while ago.. these days those wheels are just plain junk espcially with the new sportscourts that are around now. your a lot better off paying an extra $1 and getting rinkrat hot shots or for the same price the labeda's gripper lites

well i think hes talking about the new 2005 form gs out the bright green, orange and limited pink. i use the bright green and these grip like crazy, to me they r grippier and last alot longer than there top of the line trinity and i only skate on sport court or tiled surfaces. these r great wheels for the prices ive seen. i know alot of hypers sponserd teams were skating on these at narch in cincinatti. i would recommend these wheels to any hockey player. thats just my 2 cents

well i think hes talking about the new 2005 form gs out the bright green, orange and limited pink. i use the bright green and these grip like crazy, to me they r grippier and last alot longer than there top of the line trinity and i only skate on sport court or tiled surfaces. these r great wheels for the prices ive seen. i know alot of hypers sponserd teams were skating on these at narch in cincinatti. i would recommend these wheels to any hockey player. thats just my 2 cents

Correct...this would be the new design (I guess)

That's why I added the link to a picture...to be clear which I meant.

Thanks for the input.

Ive been on all three sets, green orange pink pink and green are the same i seemed to wear out the green and pink pretty fast though the orange work awesome though i love them..

The green g's are awesome, I saw them at narch. Probably the grippiest wheel I've ever skated. Been on them since March and still goin strong. can't recommend them enough. I'm about 160. I think the orange ones are a little harder. probably better for the heavier guys.