Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robsqod

Super extra light mask, NXI phantom 2

Ive been using this mask since January, still cant believe it. I love shocking people when I put it in their hands. It has got to be the lightest mask out there. The padding is a suspension system so even if you had a big bump on your head, it has room to go around it. And the suspension system is adjustable so this thing in one size fits all. You just unscrew and adjust the slider to tighten or loosen the padding. Instant custom. The only pad you change is the one in the side temples.

The shape of the shell is a bit larger than the current nxi phantom, more room in the cheeks.

You can see the carbon fiber coming through on the side where it says nxi.

Ive posted pics at this link

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/showthrea...3508#post493508

Ive been using this mask since January, still cant believe it. I love shocking people when I put it in their hands. It has got to be the lightest mask out there. The padding is a suspension system so even if you had a big bump on your head, it has room to go around it. And the suspension system is adjustable so this thing in one size fits all. You just unscrew and adjust the slider to tighten or loosen the padding. Instant custom. The only pad you change is the one in the side temples.

The shape of the shell is a bit larger than the current nxi phantom, more room in the cheeks.

You can see the carbon fiber coming through on the side where it says nxi.

Ive posted pics at this link

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/showthrea...3508#post493508

Funny to see a TPS rep promoting the NXi mask. :D

Yes, I know you rep for NXi too, but, it just gave me a lil chuckle.