Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OTHockey96

Hockeydvds.com

Hey, has anyone had any experiance with the hockeydvds.com website thats being advertised on hockeyvids.com? The whole idea of the website sounds great but I ordered 2 dvds like two weeks ago and all i got from the website themselves was a mesage that i hadn't paid them, although paypal says differently. I can't get a person on the phone, and no reply to my emails. I need my hockey fix, i miss the playoffs :(

Contact paypal and have them reverse the charge. They don't "send" money to anyone, it just goes into that person's account and he has to take the money out. The cash is probably still sitting there.

Just to make sure I don't give the place too much of a bad rep, I wanted to let people know that I did finally get the 2 dvds yesterday. It took forever for them to come, but the dvds are pretty good. Each disk has over 2 hours of highlights.