Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M-Cohen

Summer Hockey.

Hey guys I was really bored this summer and came up with an idea.. This is for guys/girls age 14-16 in the GTA. I was thinking of renting some ice this summer and was wondering if anyone from here wanted to come out and play? Not sure of the price just cause i'm not sure how much it will be to rent ice and i'm still not sure what rink but i'm gonna make some calls and i should have info by tommorw.. i know this is kinda vauge but if anyone wants to play some hockey this summer and meet other people from the board heres your chance.. Just post what you want here and if you have any other questions you can pm me.

Greater Toronto Area, man if i lived there, I'd jump right on the ice if your got it. Any ice time is good. Good luck with it!

Hey guys I was really bored this summer and came up with an idea.. This is for guys/girls age 14-16 in the GTA. I was thinking of renting some ice this summer and was wondering if anyone from here wanted to come out and play? Not sure of the price just cause i'm not sure how much it will be to rent ice and i'm still not sure what rink but i'm gonna make some calls and i should have info by tommorw.. i know this is kinda vauge but if anyone wants to play some hockey this summer and meet other people from the board heres your chance.. Just post what you want here and if you have any other questions you can pm me.

Hey, I'm 15 and play in Hamilton. What level are we talking here? Or does this not matter?