Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Is anyone here attending the Nike Hockey Camps?

I signed up for the August 12, 2005 Vancouver Minor Hockey session. Is anyone else going to be there?

where did you sign up?

nikehockey.ca I think it's only for people in the age group of 8-18 but I'm not 100% sure on that.

They had one out here in Nova Scotia like last year, but it was only for like beginners or people aged like 8-12 or something. Im not quite sure the details.

mickz , how much was this camp?

There's no cost listed anywhere so I'm assuming its free? Make sure you register before the spots fill up.

I sigfned up online and all I got was a message in my email about how great its gonna be. Does this mean that im automatically in the camp already? I thought we had to fill out waivers and stuff. Where are they? Thank you.

I sigfned up online and all I got was a message in my email about how great its gonna be. Does this mean that im automatically in the camp already? I thought we had to fill out waivers and stuff. Where are they? Thank you.

I printed out my waiver when I signed up on NikeHockey.ca. Anyways the camp was this morning. Overall it went pretty well. Some trainers came but I don't remember any of their names, one from the Flames, Canucks, one that used to train with the Grizzlies and another that trains with the BC Lions. What I found 'good' about their training camp was 95% of their exercises required NO equipment, only a nice piece of land to run on. The other 5% were minor things like skipping ropes. Lots of free stuff... Nike Dri-Fit shirt (The one's that you see Naslund/Iginla wearing in the commercials), fruits, energy bars, water, Powerade, and competition for Nike socks... The volunteers received a free Dri-Fit shirt, shorts, socks and a pair of Shox 45's. If you don't go to these camps, you're not really missing out on much. The drills and exercises are all available on NikeHockey.ca. I will give a review of the Nike Dri-Fit shirt after I wear it a few more times but I'm liking it very much so far.

How many people showed up to the camp? Also, i am a bit confused. So all you did was do the drillls that were on the nike hockey training page? How do they know you registered online? Also,, could you please point me out to the waiver on the site because I can't find it. Thank you.

EDIT: How do you sign up to become a volunteer?

How many people showed up to the camp? Also, i am a bit confused. So all you did was do the drillls that were on the nike hockey training page? How do they know you registered online? Also,, could you please point me out to the waiver on the site because I can't find it. Thank you.

EDIT: How do you sign up to become a volunteer?

Our camp was for our association only so about 50 players showed up. We had professional trainers assist us in doing the drills as shown on the NikeHockey.ca website. PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy of the waiver. When you sign in on the day of the camp, the people from Nike will have a list. You must sign in, when you sign in you receive your free Dri Fit shirt. I have no idea how you become a volunteer. Some parents tried to volunteer just because of the free merchandise and I just kept hearing "Sorry we already have enough volunteers" from the Nike reps.