Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WBGMike

my new jackson gloves

hey guys I'd to share with ya'll my gloves from Jackson. They were shipped on the 12th and I got them on the 19th.

block1.jpg

block3.jpg

block4.jpg

catch1.jpg

catch2.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

amazingly light and so natural feeling

Im not a goalie but those look awesome! Is that your name on the inside cuff? I like the splash effect going on there. How much those run you up?

What's the website for Jackson equipment i'll like to check them out. Also would like to find out how much too. They're custom made right?

the website is jacksongoalequipment.com

What series gloves are they? I've been kinda interested in the Rampage 2's. I just sold my set of Rampage 1's. I liked the pads alot, they fit really good and were nice, soft, and comfy. The only thing I would've changed with those pads is to add knee stacks. Oh, and +2 on the thighrise to help seal off the 5-hole.

I find his stuff better now, but i had some problems with Jackson as I got some custom pants done was told they would take 2-3 weeks to get them done it ended up talking more then 2 months and when i finally got them seemed like they were just taken off the shelf.

I also find the trapper just to bulky.... this is why i have stayed away from the Jackson line of equipment.

just curious how long ago this was, because I was told for the gloves and pants one month and at the end when i got everything it was a month. I placed the order on Jully 19th of this year and got the stuff Aug 19 of this year

just curious how long ago this was, because I was told for the gloves and pants one month and at the end when i got everything it was a month. I placed the order on Jully 19th of this year and got the stuff Aug 19 of this year

It was about a Yr now when all this went down so as i see he has gotten alot better in the lead times to get his stuff done. But the biggest problem i have faced was I live in the same town as he does and i went into the store here to order my equipment.

ya i have talked to a bunch of ppl here and they have said good things, other members of my family use his equipment. I am not sure if he was unhappy with my changing to Vaughn or if it was a mistake. But all in all, i have turned away from using his stuff.