Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duder84

Stick Length

What length do you usually use with your goalsticks? Can you also give me a reason as to why you use that length? I'm talking about the overall size of the stick, not just the paddle or the shaft.

Well if you play the paddle down technique alot obviously a longer stick will benefit you. I dont use a long stick, I dont need to I am currently using the Montreal Kiprusoff, great stick, not to long and the paddle is one of the shortest you can get. So unless you are a big fan of the paddle down I dont see much of a benefit for an overly long stick.

well im looking for a new stick with a long paddle i live in the uk so i dont think ill ever see a long paddled stick i like long paddle because i think it puts lees stress on your back

well im looking for a new stick with a long paddle i live in the uk so i dont think ill ever see a long paddled stick i like long paddle because i think it puts lees stress on your back

Also leaves bigger holes under your arms in the butterfly!!

There's the likes of Crazy Kenny's or Can-Am (Kirkcaldy, Fife) in the UK, give them a call see what there largest paddle length they have or can order for you!

:)