Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Stax7

Field Hockey

Yah i played for 2 years. I played mostly defense but i played goal and forward as well. It was fun other than all the whistles. The coach was a reall B***H so i quit because we had so many players you hardly played at all in a game.

whistles are a pain. and you can;t score from over half. theres lots of rules alos one question for you datsyuk? didn;t you used to be stax7? or was like stax *7?

Guest Datsyuk*13

I think so. He was only at my house for like 3 days.

Considering its a girls sport, I haven't played it. Considering girls run around with goggles I wouldn't play it. But considering that they run around in skirts is a horse of different color. Now that's alot to take into consideration.

where do you live, girls don;'t have to wear googles or skirts where i play

Guest Josee
Considering its a girls sport, I haven't played it.  Considering girls run around with goggles I wouldn't play it.  But considering that they run around in skirts is a horse of different color.  Now that's alot to take into consideration.

where do you live, girls don;'t have to wear googles or skirts where i play

where u live they probably play naked cause they cant afford anythin

Guest Datsyuk*13

That was totally use less and even though it was a joke, Dude seriously not funny!