Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sharks_34

Gear shaft flex comparison

Does anyone know what the equivalent flex on the easton scale is for a Gear hornet shaft - they are advertised as 97 flex?

The only reason I ask is that they are available for £20 each on a UK website and I was wondering if they would suit me?

<<edited to remove info request found from search>>

thanks in advance,

sharks_34

:D

I've bought a couple anyway - gonna give them a whirl today at league and see what happens.

THey appear more flexible that my 110 Griplite but then that was to be expected!?! B)

After playing two games on sunday (puck, sportscourt) and one training session (ball, sportcentre) the shaft gets the thumbs up.

It had slightly more flex that I was used to but that wasn't such a bad thing. Wrist shots and slap shots went where I expected, with only (what I think anyway) a slight reduction in speed on the slappers - although I this will probably disappear as I get more used to the shaft's flex with better bottom hand placement and distance to hit the floor behind the puck / ball.

All in all, not bad for twenty quid!