Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

troybruins89

Crazy Goal

I think he is talking about the goal that the Carolina player scored for Washington by shooting on his own open goal. :huh: Carolina had pulled the goalie for the extra attacker, the puck came back into the neutral zone and the Carolina player shot it into his defensive zone to clear it and it went into the net.

that was a crazy goal that was a stupid goal... that ovechkin one was CRAZY... that move on the goalie was good but not anything super special but him knocking a mid air pass/shot and on to the ice at high speed and score is unreal... :rolleyes: safe to say he has one of the best set of hands in the league.

safe to say he has one of the best set of hands in the league.

There's no denying that is was a nice move, but to say he has one of the best sets of hands in the league for doing that is insane. There are many players with better hands than him.

easy top 10 i say... i have not seen anyone come close to knocking those kinds of shots down with so much control. it was either a fluke or he has some MAD skills

being a caps fan i would have to say that he does have one of the best sets of hands in the league... just the moves he makes in tight and in open ice show that he not only has the skills, but is comfortable in the NHL already and is just going out there and doing what he wants to do.