Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

est

Wanted BiltRite works pants.

Any players out there know of a pair of New or AS new SR sized pair of BiltRite works pants ?? Im building a collection of pants from the past !

Happy to pay the going rate plus shipping to the Uk.

Thanks.

wahey im famous!

just looked on ebay.co.uk and theres a white biltrite pair on there, dunno if its what you were after.

Was thinking of bidding for them, but if theyre what you're looking for then I suppose I'll let you have em! :P

EDIT: also when are you getting the new missions in, I reeeaaallllyyy wanna get a pair!!! mine skates at the moment have fallen apart. fancy givin me a discount because i told you about the pants :P

yes Farnborough is Sash/bisha ( ball hockey) good size venue,last matches this sunday,come over & see some of the 2006 Mission kit !

HEY USA PLAYERS you may need a translation of the above term BALL HOCKEY !

here in the Uk we have good old puck hockey & then the Ball hockey.Ball was very popular in the 90's in both the Uk & Europe,its still 4 on 4 but with checking !

I wish i could but its not that near me i play bisha to but in ESHA league.

est have you been given an arrival date for the 06 kit yet?

Also do you have any Senior hyper pants in stock at the moment?

Im told arround the 10th November,sorry no Sr hypers just JR sizes,the 05/06 models were just too expensive compared to Syven/ccm/Missions.

missions are usually similar to your shoe size, im size 10 and ived used both 10 and 11 missions and both have fitted well.

yeah theyre american sizes i think. im a size 10 shoe, and the US size 10 fits, but its pretty snug. 10.5 would be perfect. but either 10 or 11 is still comfortable.

ive found that the padding mould to your feet so if theyre tighter, they give more making them bigger than before they were baked..... i think that kind of makes sense

im size 10/11 and use a 10 usa at the moment. so i would say go with the 11 but make sure you try them on in a shop or something, and remember they will give a bit when theyre broken in.

its always best to try skates on before if your not sure about their fit. and also depends how you like you skates, either snug, or with room.

where about u from? id probably say go with the 11, but thats only from my point of view and how missions fit my feet. i would recommend either waiting and trying them on in a UK shop first. or im sure you could sell them on if they were too small.

what team/age group do you play for?

My view ( for what its worth) on UK conversion sizes=

CCM pfs are a canadian size & an excact match for uk ( ccm 10= Uk 10)

Mission are ALLWAYS a size down ( usa 10 = UK 9)

Wizard , ...........yes Goalie kit but to order.seen the samples its Very nice.

yeah est is right USA 10= UK 9, i was just saying what i used. i guess i prefer to have skates on the tight side rather than have more room.

Cant wait to check out the new mission stuff!

Est do you have any pants that will match my lovely oxford blues shirts? :D