Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

Is this just a bad wheel

OK so tonight at training when playing a game i was on a breakaway and after shooting i stopped to the side of the goal. I noticed my one of my front Rink rat hornets had completely cored. It is the new 06 wheel in 78A(gold and purple) and iva had them for about 2-3 months. This front wheel is the only one that has wasted.

Now what is scaring me is that i just bought a new set of these wheels for my new converted ice skates and im scared that this might happen again, but i really like the performance and grip of the wheel and ive been using rink rats for ages and i love them and never had problems with them apart from minor chips and chunking.

Should i keep the wheels or send them back?

Might it have been just one bad wheel? :huh:

My hornets are cracking like no other and i only used them 13 or 14 times tops im not really sure what to do. Ive never played on anything but sport court and all my friends with the wheels who play way more than i do wheels are still in great shape.