Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Code 1 Chassis Bent

I took a shot off my chassis in my Code 1's tonight..dented to hell. Anyone know if Tour has a warranty policy? These skates are just under 60 days old.

I would try to bang out the dent, but it's pretty bad, and I'm afraid as I bang out one side, the other side would get outta whack or something.

I took a shot off my chassis in my Code 1's tonight..dented to hell. Anyone know if Tour has a warranty policy? These skates are just under 60 days old.

I would try to bang out the dent, but it's pretty bad, and I'm afraid as I bang out one side, the other side would get outta whack or something.

I've had bad experiences with bent chasis and warranty.

At least the Tour Chasis deal is stil on until the 31st. You might consier that as a backup for $108

Did that happen in our game?

i think so. I had a game the night before and didn't notice anything. Then last night, 3rd period I tried to push off and it felt wierd. The chassis is just bent enough, that it's hitting the wheel. Not enough to really slow me down, but enough that I can feel the friction.

By the way, according to Dave, I am the new captain. So as captain, I am cutting Dave...and Steve the defenseman. Haha.

Yeah it was really bent. I had some pics that I attached in an email I sent to Tour. It's wierd though, I don't remember taking a serious shot on them, which leads me to believe it wasn't a hard shot that did that damage...which isn't a good thing.

It bent in 3 places. You could clearly see where the original point of impact was cuz of the huge dent. Then the support bar that runs inside the chassis, between the 2 sides, was bent up and back. The last spot was that the other side of the chassis, I guess from the impact, had bulged outwards. The result was a strange feeling when pushing off. It kinda felt bowed in a way. Not to mention the wheels didn't spin too well.

The day those puppies arrive is the day I bust em out! Haha. Justin said on a post here that he had been to the Plattsburgh warehouse and everything was ready to ship...so I'm hoping any day now!