Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stock07

How to get bearings out?

I have some Mission 7500's I need to get the bearings out but the bearing tool I have wont get them out...They are the type of bearings that have the solid tube spacer and I cant pull or push them out?...Anyone have any input on how to get them out?..Thanks

To be honest Ive never used the wheels....Ive read mixed reviews on the hornets...Im taking the bearings out to put on Dynastys on the back and Red Star MX's on the front...I like the set up...So I really cant say about the hornets although the hornets do look like they have alot of bubbles in them for some reason...but I finally pushed all the bearings out of the wheels anyway...Thanks

Dave-

IMO the 7500's are AWSOME skates. Very stiff and supportive boot yet very compfortable...The whole boot seems like it will hold up great as well. For the money it is a very solid skate, I think it could be a top model skate for other companies by far. I took the chassis off and put on a Red Star Alloy but the frame that came on the skates is super super light. Overall I woul reccomend the skates Highly....Also the frame off of them is for sell if anyone is intrested.