Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevoc

Mission HE 3500 chassis

I've seen a few different pictures from online stores for the he3500's and the chassis in the pictures varies from site to site. Some show the chassis as a one piece chassis and others show a two piece chassis that is held together by rods.

I looked at mission's site and it appears that the jr version of the skates has the 2 piece chassis and the senior version is one piece. Can someone confirm that?

I've been trying to decide between the 3500's and 7500's and don't know if the cost difference is worth it for me. I don't care to have a super stiff skate, I like the Hyper Formula G wheels better than RR (just my preference), and am not concerned with the upgraded chassis of the 7500's. I don't like the two piece chassis however (past experience)....so if the 3500 chassis is two piece, I'd go 7500's, else the 3500's. Can someone confirm my findings in the 2nd paragraph?

BTW: all the skates look great!