Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coastal

Jr B freebies

so next year i think ill be playing on a jr B team..but right now at the rate im breaking sticks, i dont think ill be able to keep buying these things..so first off, how many times a week an i expect to be practicing or playing on your average Jr B team, and secondly, will i get a deal on sticks or anything?

I know my local Jr. B team gets a special discount on equipement, more than the regular discount at my LHS, but thats all i can think of. I wouldnt expect to much out of Jr. B hockey.

so next year i think ill be playing on a jr B team..but right now at the rate im breaking sticks, i dont think ill be able to keep buying these things..so first off, how many times a week an i expect to be practicing or playing on your average Jr B team, and secondly, will i get a deal on sticks or anything?

Why don't you ask the team/equip manager who you are thinking about playing for? They'll give better answers than we will

Who is the team ?