Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rh_joel

Chassis/Wheel combo

I just received my new 7500's and I want to put my MG chassis off my he950's on them. I was playing around with the rink rats off of the 7500's and realized that the MG chassis is too thin at the back wheel for the rink rats to spin freely. The back wheel touches the inside opening of the chassis and prevents the wheel from spinning like it should. Was the 2005 MG chassis designed for the skinny Factory Z-Rated wheels not allowing others to work properly? Has anyone else had this problem? Anything I can do to fix it?

BTW: last year I only used the Z-Rated wheels on the back 2 wheels so I didn't notice a problem.

Thanks

If anything I think the Hot Shots would fit best since they are more of a slimmer wheel than the Hornets are. Skinny bastards!

yeah i tried putting on factory halo wheels and they didnt work on the 950s.. so then i used different wheels (purple milleniums) and all but the back wheels spun.. so i just switched the 3rd wheel to the back.. maybe the hub was thinner.. i have no clue, but it worked