Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stock07

Frame size? Mission-vs-Red Star

Whats the diffrence in frame size between Mission frames and Red Star frames?

Red Star has a sizing chart with skates sizes and frame sizes....Mission just has frame sizes...Basically what size skates would a Mission frame fit that came off size 7 skates?...Thanks

I think they're pretty close in terms of S, M, L and the size boot. Follow the Red Star list and MIssions should go accordingly.

From past experience, I've used a S Red Star on size 8 boots and below. Size M Red Star and Mission chassis on 8.5 and above. My skates have never been long enough to be Ls in any brand.

I should have known youd come up with the answer to my question...Thanks man...By the way I got those D-1 Limiteds at the shop today to get the Alloys put on them...I should have some pics up tommorrow evening of them, I ended up getting a good deal on them and they fit me amazing just stting around I cant wait to skate on them.

I should have known youd come up with the answer to my question...Thanks man...By the way I got those D-1 Limiteds at the shop today to get the Alloys put on them...I should have some pics up tommorrow evening of them, I ended up getting a good deal on them and they fit me amazing just stting around I cant wait to skate on them.

Nice. Glad to hear it.