Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rossb

hockey training programes

hey, im 16 years old from uk, i want to train to improve my strength,power, flexibility, anaerobic and aerobic fitness specifically for hockey. does anyone have a good training programme they could recommend online?

:rolleyes:

I second that, would be cool to have a full fitness regime, has anyone ever done this, a fitness regime for ice hockey including the right diet, exercise all that?

Here is something called the V.I.C.T.O.R. training system.

http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/descpage.html?pcode=VICH

It is pretty much okay. There is nothing revolutionary, but it would give you some focus and direction. I have not used it too much, but basically you plug in your stats and facts in terms of age and training experience and it gives you workouts to do. You also put in what part of the year cycle you are in and if you want to workon stamina, or speed, or exposiveness or whatnot. I actually got mine free as a promotional when I bought a pair of skates. Some folks out there may still have a similar promotion going on like that.