Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dinkusmaximus

Anyone interested in getting a Roy style cage?

Is anyone interested in getting a custom Roy style Pro Cats Eye cage???

I plan on ordering a few custom chrome cages like this from OTNY for my Protechsport mask and I have to get more then I need to place the order. I wanted to see if anyone on here wanted to go in with me to get 1 or several for themselves.

cateye57tg.jpg

mask11wp.gif

The cage features a slightly straighter center bar and from what I've been told a wider curved bar underneath the eyes. It makes for better sightlines and improved visability. I had one on at the Hockey Show in Boston and I LOVED it!

Cost of the cages are $65 a piece and I hope to order them within the next week or so if possible. Still don't know turnaround time. If anyone is interested please PM me and let me know ASAP. Thanks!

- Dink

If you had brought this up a few weeks ago, I'd jump on it since mines bent in almost to my cheek on both sides of the center bar, but my mask is now cracked in the forehead and chin so its time to get a new one.