Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedAce

Best one on one move

1)with lots of speed skate down the boards like your going for a net drive. just before the D-man turns to nail you/rubb you out extend your stick push the puck around the D-man jump around him(dodge the check) and ether put it in the net or pass off.(this is for a lefthander coming down the right wing)

this is kinda like the phil kessel were he goes outside in and jumps around the D-man.

2)with speed cross it threw the D-mans stick until he goes with the puck, then cross back the other way. its fancy and hard to do but it works.(lefthander)

3)drag the puck and shoot threw the D-mans legs.

i hope all that made sense.

I'll add to my list

1. Go slow, trying to create a gap. When you get close enough in just shoot it thru his legs. Suprisingly its very affective for me.

2.Put it thru his legs, skate around him and pick up the puck.

3. Burn him wide.

4. Fake like you are going to burn him wide and cut towards the middle.

Best move as in crowd pleaser, I would say the Spin'Orama (of the ones I can do)

But best move in a game, as in effective, is speed on the outside.

Ask any good defender and he will tell you it's a b**ch to defend against a guy coming full speed.

And the "AO" move, which is not his. but seen often by him (sort of like the Forsberg move.... which we've seen some Russians do alot of time before he did it... ) anyway.

On the AO move there is a 50-50% chance you'll get killed, all the D-men on my team get christmas lights in their eyes when some poor sucker tries the move...

It's very easy to defend against unless your unprepared.

Id agree. Speed is a killer. If you can mix a quick change of pace with blistering top speed 9 times out of 10 no need to even pull a move!