Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisGass9909

tour patriot

If you got those and ordered either the pants of gloves and didn't want them, I would surely buy them from you, at a discount of course. Let me know. That is a 50 dollar product for free, not bad!

Yea, I noticed these about a week back. Pretty neat, similar to the E2, same frame with different paint job but the wheels and bears are different. Whats really weird is that these have 608 standard sized bears even though the Code Reds which are a step down have 688 mini's... Not that it really means much, standard vs. mini is really a personal pref thing and the Patriot has Abec 9's while minis on the Code Reds are rated abec 7.

Of course the promo deal is what really makes these worth a serious look but I'm happy with my Blue Max's. Gotta love Tour product though!

These are probably a step below the Code Red for chassis and components, but the same boot with different graphics. It's the same thing they did last year with the Silvermax, which was essentially a Redmax with different graphics and some subtle tweaks.