Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
b.mike

What skates should I get?

Im looking for new skates next week and Im thinking of purchasing a pair of vapor XIX or XXX. I currently use surpreme 6000s. Im about 5'7 and weight about 132 pounds. I am not a rough skater. So if anyone could give any recommendations that will be great.

The fit is going to be a little different. But if you are asking between the Vapor XIX or the Vapor XXX that is a big difference. If the cost is fine with you, the XXX is a way better skate. But if you feel like saving a little money, you mention that you don't kill your skates, then the XIX's should be enough for you to get by.

Get the one that feels the most comfortable. I didn't want to spend $500 on my xxx's but they were way more comfortable than the $300 xx's I was looking at. It was a no brainer at that point.

How many times do you skate a week? I think that really is a deciding factor when you are buying skates.

By the way, I have XIX's (I only skate 3 times a week) and I love them. I'm sure whatever you get you will be satisfied, whether it's XIX's or XXX's. Vapor's are great skates. I may be a little biased... Whatever though.

I am currently using a pair of the xix and as stated below i skate about three times a week and i have no complaints they are great skates and if your looking to spend less money i would deffinately go for them but if money is not really an issue just pick the ones you feel most comfortable in.