Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ag12

men's leagues/drop in/pickup in Madison, WI

I might be moving to the Madison, WI area and was wondering if anyone had any insight or information as to the quality of men's leagues/drop in/pickup in the area. I played ECAC Div3 hockey and I'm looking for something that is not chippy, but just is a good high paced skate, though that maybe hard to find.... Any info would be helpful.... Thanks.

Do you want to play Senior A Amateur? Cause the GLHL is great fun, everything paid for, great fans and the road trips are awesome, you get to go as far as Madison and Calumet, and there are probably other perks, depending on what sponsors your team has. I think there is a team in the Madison area... I'm not to familar with you guys way down south there. I think the closest team to you would be Stoughton Steel.

http://www.steelhockey.org/

Hey I hope to see you next year! I played a couple games for Eagle River this spring, and I hope to start with them next season, and bring on a few canadian buddies.