Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hockeypunk

Skate problem solved... Now for the wheels

What would be the best wheels for roll-on for a 125 pound forward. Currently I have my old gripper lights, some old dynastys and some kuzak tri-pours. I have all of these on roll-on but I havent played in a year or two and am looking at new wheels. Has any one used the Kuzak Havocs? Call me krazy but I like kuzak wheels. WHat about the Labeda Fuzions? Rinks rats? any help?

Hey HP,

While I would love to say Fuzions are a great choice they would only be for suited for sportcourt. A proven winner on roll-on would be the medium Gripper or the hard Gripper Extreme. The Extreme for freshly coated roll-on and the medium Gripper for everything else. Great choices at a great price point!

You dont think I could pull off the fuzions...? When dynastys first came out I used them and had no problems. Ill look into the extremes. Thanks for the input. any one else?