Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

Conversion options

I am looking to convert some ice boots and i have a few skates that im looking at, the 2006 Nike bauer supreme 50 and the mission S500. Does anyone have any views on which i should get or any others i may like to consider as ive never used an ice boot before.

Bauer

Mission

Thanks

What is your prefernce in skates, The missions offer a lot of forward flex for increased manuverability. And the Bauers are usually a stiffer skate. I am a little biased towards mission so I would say go with the S500 but it really depends on the type of skater you are. Another reason I would go with the missions is the S500 were top of te linse skates and the 50's are mid line skates. Also if you have a LHS with those skates in stock go try them on and se what fits your feet the best.

If you're partial to those One-50s and you're willing to wait, take some time and wait for someone else, a "guinea pig" per say, to use the skates.

If you're okay in Missions, go ahead, the S-500s are great.

Mission Roller is up half a size from Mission Ice.

10.5 Shoe = 10.5 Roller = 10 Ice

However, the synergy's wouldn't be a bad idea. I remember hearing something aout the 1300 having very breakable toecaps, though.

Anyone know what sizing i would be in easton if im 12 in mission rollers?

Also does the same rule apply with the mission fuels being one size down from the roller missions?