Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edge

Major Junior in CA.

well look at robbie schremp i watched him on london knights hes very good...he played for usa jr's and hes american in the ohl

Well here's hoping you're jacked.  The dub's the toughest league in the CHL.

All about workin hard and bad gear-wearing.

Not selling it short though, real competitive and they love hockey like you would not believe out there.

good luck edge

If you mean toughest as in roughest then most defiantly. If you mean toughest as in standings, playing etc.. ( you get my drift ) then i'd beg to differ. Wasn't it an all Q final in the Mem Cup? All leagues have there talent and there brutes so any league is a good choice IMO. You can't really go wrong with any of them. Although from experience around here in the Q, you really have to play on a standout team, or else it's a little harder to get noticed because the Q i find gets overlooked an awful lot. (Especially when it comes to Wrld. Jr. times.

Good luck bud, would defianlty drop by a game if you played in the Q.

It was all Q in the final in the Memorial Cup, but you have to remember Moncton Wildcats had a bye ... I wasn't there but I understand they got dominated by Quebec (I had some buddies that were in monkeytown).

Moncton was the host team, but they also won the Quebec league playoffs, beating the Ramparts. That would be like saying "Well only reason London won the Mem. Cup was because they had a bye." When the host team also wins their league they take that leagues playoff runner up, ie. 2005 London won the OHL and was also the host, so Ottawa 67s went to the Mem. Cup too.

Moncton was the host team, but they also won the Quebec league playoffs, beating the Ramparts. That would be like saying "Well only reason London won the Mem. Cup was because they had a bye." When the host team also wins their league they take that leagues playoff runner up, ie. 2005 London won the OHL and was also the host, so Ottawa 67s went to the Mem. Cup too.

I had to read that a couple times, but you're totally right.

I'm just surprised that Moncton dropped the final game at the Mem. cup, that's really all.

Yes, I could've worded it better. Also, I believe a few years back Guelph was the host team and won and they took a fairly early exit from the OHL playoffs, also same thing when Kelowna won.