Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cunndies

Flite Gloves

Has anybody tried/used >>>THESE<<< gloves?

I needed a new pair of gloves a month or so ago, and saw these. They're a similar design to some Eagles, but were way less expensive. So I picked 'em up, and they're sweet! :D

Anybody used them before? :)

They are manufactured by Eagle.

Really??

Sweet....I'm assuming they're not quite as high quality as most Eagles, but I swear they feel almost identical. Nice gloves. :)

According to a Flite sales rep. they have their gloves manufactured at the the Eagle plant. He told me that this year they have a new model being produced that is almost identical to the x90. Flite does make some nice gloves. Their skates fit nicely too...I just don't know how they'd perform in on ice.

The Flite gloves are made in the same factory as Eagles, but made to Flite's specs, not to Eagles... That being said, their specs are pretty good from what I can tell. I have two pair of the 3300s (one I've had for 3.5 years now). I've got the leather palms in both of them, and they are just starting to show some wear. I've been whacked on them more times than I can count, and they're protective. I also have a pair of X70's, and my Flites compare quite favourably with them

Definitely a good product, and at a good price.